Remote Desktop Web Access (RD Web Access)
Custom interface Solution for Microsoft Remote Desktop Web Access
Remote Desktop Web Access (RD Web Access) formerly known as Terminal Services Web Access (TS web) is the second generation Web based access portal for Microsoft Terminal Services (Remote Desktop Services). Remote Desktop Services is a windows role based service that comes with windows operating system itself. We just need to enable Remote Desktop Services role and configure it. Once configured we can create any number RD Web Access websites that is installed in the IIS, however only one instance per website is possible. The inbuilt Remote Desktop Services management console provides easy to use interface where you can publish your Remote Apps and Remote Desktops. As it is tied up with Windows environment (Active Directory integrated), it is always easy to publish your content as user based or group based. It gives great control over your remote publishing needs but still keeping it very simple to install, configure and manage.
We have deep knowledge with Remote Desktop Services as well as Remote Desktop Web Access environment. We have been working from the TS Web Access versions hence we can customize RD Web interfaces beyond the level. Any complex branding as well as any custom feature requirement is possible with RD Web Access. GK Technologies can help you brand your RD Web Access website with your own identities.
GK Technologies can also offer wide variety of custom features and utilities with the custom branded RD Web Access interface. Here are some of the features we can offer but the list is not limited. We can also implement any new features based on your own requirement.
- Change Password Module (with all features that AD offers by default)
- Forgot Password for Users before Login
- Reset User Password for Administrators (OU Based)
- Announcement module (admin can post announcements)
- Web Links module
- Integrating Outlook Web App
- Integrating Office communicator web access
- World Clocks, Weather, Email, Calendar and other utilities.
- RSS widget
- Displaying user’s Active Directory information
- Client Information (IP, client’s ICA version and such)
- Social widgets integration (Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Downloads module
- Videos module
- Remember me option
- Login widget that you can embed in your website or anywhere for single sign-on (SSO)
- And more